Friday, June 29, 2012

Baby Laundry Detergent

Are you a momma on a budget???  Me too.  Especially with three kiddos who make LOTS of messes.  That's why I am always looking for off-brands that work as well as the preferred brands, but usually the brands I am used to just work plain better.

One MAJOR exception.  I was sold on Dreft baby detergent like 98% of America.  My kids have sensitive skin, and I was a sucker for the smell.  It also worked pretty darn well.  Then, I stumbled upon Ultra Purex Baby.  Based on Wal-Mart pricing, a 50oz. bottle of Purex is only $2.97 as opposed to Dreft, which costs a whopping $9.97 for a 50oz. bottle.  In my experience, it works just as well as the Dreft AND has that yummy baby smell.  Give it a try...I am sure you will be sold!

If your child has allergies you may need to stick to a detergent that is free of all dyes and fragrance.  Ultra Purex Baby is free of dyes, but it is scented.

No comments:

Post a Comment