Thursday, September 13, 2012

20% off AND 1-2 day FREE shipping

I've been on the search for a few Christmas items - only 102 shopping days left, folks.  I was googling some products to compare prices and a link for YoYo.com came up.  It's affiliated with diapers.com,  soap.com and a few others that I've not heard of before.  I clicked on the link and browsed around a bit and I liked what I saw, so I decided to sign up.

First rule of online shopping: if you want a discount, just sign up to get their emails (of course you would want this to be a reputable site and not a Fredrick's of hollywood spinoff site ... I'm not going into details here, it's a family friendly blog).  So, I signed up and immediately there was an email in my inbox.  Woo hoo! A discount, right? Well, sort of.  They sent an email saying thanks for signing up, and if I refer a friend, the friend gets 20% (up to $20) off his/her first purchase on this site.  I mean it's great that I have a discount code to pass on, but I would have enjoyed using one myself.  SO, before you go setting up an account WITHOUT first purchasing something with a discount code, I'm giving you mine.  You're welcome.  The discount code is: KATH683513.

Oh, you get FREE 1-2 day shipping any time you spend $49 or more - now THAT'S service!  And for each eligible friend who orders something, they'll donate up to $25 to one of their selected charities.

They have some great things on the site.  I noticed my son's bike that we just got him (from Target) for his birthday.  He LOVES it!  
Just waking up on his bday



No comments:

Post a Comment